Vermonters! Prop 5 (Article 22) is going to be on the ballot in November!
This proposed State Constitutional Amendment would:
• Guarantee unregulated late-term abortions throughout all nine months of pregnancy up to the day of birth.
• Give the same rights, currently protected for women, to men and children.
• Permanently bar “conscience protection” for healthcare workers, meaning more doctors and nurses would avoid working in Vermont, creating more staffing shortages.
• Eliminate parental rights concerning our children’s sexual and gender related choices.
• Prevent future law makers from passing or changing laws, limitations, or regulations, abdicating legislative authority to courts, and removing voters voices from having any say in matters that affect us all.
• And more… We need to stop this from becoming the law of our land!
The word choices made by the legislature matter, and the vague language will have a huge impact in the every day lives of all Vermonters. Click here to read more about the legal realities of Prop 5.
Here’s what you can to do help:
Now that Article 22 has passed the legislature, we are organizing local volunteers to help educate Vermonters in your town, and you can help!
Click Here to join the effort in whatever capacity you are able:
Help Us Spread The Word:
Donate, share on social media, reach out to us if you can organize grassroots opportunities in your area.
Make sure you are ready to VOTE NO on November 8, 2022
Our recent video on one of the big issues with Prop 5:
Vermonters for Good Government:
“We’re passionate about ensuring future generations have the ability to democratically debate questions about when life begins and personal freedoms – Article 22 would prevent that.”
“We’re committed to ensuring reproductive freedom is balanced with the concerns of parents, health care workers, and the health of our medical system – Article 22 would prevent that.”
“We believe Vermont voters oppose Late-term, Anything-goes abortion – Article 22 would prevent them from regulating it.”
Proposal 5 is:
Click on the words below to learn more.
- Clear Selection
your voice matters! Sign the pLEDGE to send a message to montpelier that Prop. 5 goes too far!
Sign the pledge in opposition to amending the Vermont Constitution with the language of Article 22 as proposed in Prop 5.
Truth. Passion. Determination.